Recent Before & After Photos

Smoke Damage in Joplin, MO


There was an electrical fire started by a portable fireplace and there was extensive smoke damage as a result. The ladies on our fire team brought the chandelie... READ MORE



Water Loss in Cassville, MO


With the recent flooding, we have had a number of water claims come in. This one in particular was located in Cassville, MO which was one of the neighboring to... READ MORE



Sewage in Hallway in Lanagan, MO


There was a sewage back up that resulted in sewage (or dirty water) being throughout the apartment. Our team went in and extracted the water water while making ... READ MORE



Sewage in Hallway in Lanagan, MO


There was a sewage back up that resulted in sewage (or dirty water) being throughout the apartment. Our team went in and extracted the water water while making ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Basement


The guys recently did a job in Pittsburg, KS and had to move contents around, pull carpet pad, drill holes for wall cavity drying and remove some baseboard beca... READ MORE



Hot Water Heater Leak in Joplin, MO


There was a leak in the pipe that lead to the hot water heater. Due to the high level of saturation and the fact the insulation was wet, the drywall had to be c... READ MORE



Underground Line Collapsed in Joplin, MO


An underground line collapsed at a local place of residence causing the basement to flood. At one point there was nearly 3 feet of water in the basement. It cov... READ MORE



Water loss on office space


When this call came in, the guys were told it was somewhere between 800-1,000 square feet but soon after arriving they realized it was larger than they had anti... READ MORE



Busted pipe, Cassville, MO


Our crew answered the call about a job in a neighboring town where a water pipe had come loose under a bathroom sink which had left water to pour out in to the ... READ MORE



Restroom fire in casino


We recently worked a fire damage job located in the men's restroom of a local casino. The fire originated in the trash bin under the sink and had pulled smoke i... READ MORE