About SERVPRO of Carthage / Joplin
Greg & Barbara & Brandon Cook
Owners of SERVPRO of Carthage / Joplin
Since 1987 SERVPRO of Carthage/Joplin has helped our neighbors in the Carthage and Joplin, MO area to deal with the stress of a flood or fire. “Like it never even happened” is our goal on every project we are a part of no matter how big or small. We want to help you get back to normal, and do so as quickly as possible.
Our highly trained and experienced staff are experts in damage restoration. You can trust us to restore your home or business if you need water damage cleaning and drying, fire and smoke restoration, or mold remediation.
A disaster can be just a minor speed bump in life if you have the right help. With over three decades in our community, SERVPRO of Carthage/Joplin is the name you know and can trust to get it done right.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Principles of Trust Award