Recent Before & After Photos

Washing Machine Drain Leak Causes Mold


This washing machine drain was partially clogged allowing water to back up the drain into the utility box and onto the drywall. Being behind the appliance the p... READ MORE



Commercial Mold Remediation


This mold issue was discovered by maintenance workers in a retail shopping mall. A leaking roof vent above this hallway had let rainwater in each time it rained... READ MORE



Attic Fire In Joplin, Missouri


An attic fire can cause substantial damage to a home or business. This attic fire in Joplin, Missouri left a good majority of the home with smoke odor and resid... READ MORE



Drains Cannot Keep Up In Parsons Office


As seen in the before image heavy rains fell on this southeast Kansas business office and the drainage set for such events just could not keep up. The overloade... READ MORE



Local Theater Damaged by Heavy Rain


A sump-pump in this this local theater could not keep up with the heavy rainfall during a recent spring storm. Parts of the seating area as well as in front of ... READ MORE



Carthage, Missouri Contents Pack-Out


After a extensive fire, many time the homeowners contents needs to be removed from the structure for cleaning. SERVPRO of Carthage-Joplin is packing the content... READ MORE



Multi-Story Office Building Flood


This downtown Joplin, Missouri office building suffered water damage to three floors after a contracted plumber's mistake caused a leak on the fourth floor.&nbs... READ MORE



High School Vandalism


Just weeks prior to graduation this southeast Kansas high school suffered vandalism in an unusual manor. An individual was able to crash a utility sized pick-up... READ MORE



Wet Hardwood Floors. No Problem


A five gallon water cooler/ dispenser malfunctioned and caused this water damage in this Webb City, Missouri home. The homeowners were concerned about the effec... READ MORE



Upstairs bathroom damage downstairs living area


A toilet supply-line leak in an upstairs bathroom caused this overhead water damage to a Monett, Missouri kitchen. The water damaged the bathroom floor and the ... READ MORE