If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (417) 623-1388

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold in Garage

We recently did some demo at a home where mold had pretty much taken over the garage; it was EVERYWHERE.  The team went in and it was decided they would do a lot of demo and remove all of the affected drywall. Removing the affected areas greatly reduced the possibility of the homeowners becoming sick due to breathing in the mold. Did you know breathing in mold spores could cause you to have a stuffy nose, sore throat, coughing and sometimes even skin irritation? The best way to avoid this would be to make the call to a professional at the first sign of a damp or moldy environment.