Attic Fire In Joplin, Missouri
An attic fire can cause substantial damage to a home or business. This attic fire in Joplin, Missouri left a good majority of the home with smoke odor and residue.
SERVPRO of Carthage-Joplin was called in to do cleaning on both the structure and contents of this home. The contents were packed out of the home and cleaned in our facility. The interior required a full cleaning of all surfaces and deodorization.
The attic pictured here was cleaned and deodorized. To prevent any lingering odors trapped in the wood from escaping the framing was sealed.
SERVPRO of Carthage-Joplin has the training and experience to deal with any fire related damage your home may suffer.