Restroom fire in casino
We recently worked a fire damage job located in the men's restroom of a local casino. The fire originated in the trash bin under the sink and had pulled smoke in to the women's restroom through the ventilation system as well. However, our crew went in and did a remarkable job. They were able to clean the damage from both the fire and also the smoke in both the men and women's restrooms and they both look incredible now. With their knowledge and professionalism, our team was able to get the job done with minimal to no impact on the rest of the facility.